BLOG: Otterbein360 staff picks for things to do in Westerville

The O360 staff compiled a list of our favorite things to do around Westerville. We hope that equipped with this knowledge and a list of things to do on a budget, your boring, lonely weekends will be few and far between.

Gena DiMattio, Editor-in-Chief
“One of my favorite places in Westerville is Alum Creek Park. When the weather is nice, I love to go sit in the amphitheater doing homework or walk along Alum Creek with friends. Plus, when I get especially stressed, the swings on the playground are a fool-proof way to feel better.”

Anna Schiffbauer, News Editor
“One of the things I like to do in Westerville is go into the woods behind Otterbein Cemetery with my dogs. We take a nice stroll and explore the creek back there. We are usually the only ones there. It’s best to go when the water is lower so that there is more shore to walk along.”

Danielle Lanning, Photographer
“My favorite place in Westerville is probably Sharon Woods metro park on Cleveland Ave. When I miss being home and need some open spaces, it’s nice to be able to go over there and drive through or walk around and take some photos.”

Justin Roberts, Sports Copy Editor
“One of my favorite places to go to in Westerville is definitely the Westerville Grille. Since we get an Otterbein student discount, it’s cheap, too. When I go there, I always get a small stack of pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and a glass of chocolate milk. “

More
Today's Lineup
12:00-6:30am Alternative
6:30-7:30am Money'$ Morning Show
7:30-10:00am Alternative
10:00-11:00am Money'$ Morning Show
11:00am-12:00pm Alternative
12:00-1:00pm Jones's Rookie Hour
1:00-2:00pm Garrett's Variety Hour
2:00pm-12:00am Alternative
Newscast
Weekly Where and When 3.25.wav Transcript
The Chirp
This field is required.
Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
All Content © 2024 T&CMedia