Editor's Blog: T&C Media changes and WOBN anniversary

By Editor-in-Chief Schalischa Petit-De

Welcome back to campus. 

We are finishing up week 5 of classes and a lot has changed for T&C Media this semester. 

As mentioned last spring, we have merged with student media outlets Otterbein TV, T&C Magazine and tandcmedia.org to form T&C Media. 

Our previously named “Otterbein TV” YouTube channel went through a name change to T&C Media. On the channel you can find all current and past videos and news packages.

In place of Otterbein TV, we now have our “Live Sports Video Team” led by sports director, Bailey Ross, previously the Otterbein TV video director. The Live Sports Video Team is responsible for live streaming Otterbein sporting events on boxcast. Links to the livestreams can be found on our twitter, run by new promotions director Jacob Brandwein.

You can listen to radio announcers Zach Byrd, Sammer Hamed, Derek Krieger and Kyle Zies, call the games on our student run radio station, WOBN 97.5. Also, expect to see podcasts and stories on our site done by WOBN staff members and DJs. 

WOBN is also celebrating 70 years on the air this homecoming weekend. Various WOBN alumni will be here to speak and be part of the celebration. Today there is a mixer from 4:30pm-7pm in the communication lounge and tomorrow you can tune in to 97.5 to hear staff members Tim Pennuci and Nicole Gaydos call the annual homecoming parade. 

For information on our staff and how to get in contact with us, you can visit our about us page. 

Check weekly on our site for stories on sports, government, student life and sports. You can stay up to date by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

More
Today's Lineup
12:00-6:30am Alternative
6:30-7:30am Money'$ Morning $how
7:30-10:00am Alternative
10:00-11:00am Money'$ Morning $how
11:00am-1:30pm Alternative
1:30-2:30pm The Everyday Alina Show
2:30-4:00pm Alternative
4:00-5:00pm Sophia's Sleepover
5:00pm-12:00am Alternative
Newscast
Weekly Where and When 3.25.wav Transcript
The Chirp
This field is required.
Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
All Content © 2024 T&CMedia