Same year, same goals: New staff's expectations for this semester

Beginning on January 8, I start my role as editor-in-chief of T&C Media. I am excited to take on this position, as I have been with T&C Media for more than two years and have worked with incredible leadership in that time.  

This semester, we will continue our work to provide factual, timely news to the students and faculty of Otterbein. We will also continue our work on providing entertaining content for students.  

T&C Media’s coverage will highlight some of the lesser talked about members and groups on campus, with more feature stories, event coverage and video components. Our content will give an overall better picture of the Otterbein campus, and we will strive to be more informational and entertaining to students. 

We will continue to be active on social media, using the different features of each platform to connect with different audiences. 

In such a difficult time, globally, student media is more important than ever. As always, T&C Media encourages students of all different majors within Otterbein to submit journalistic work to our staff. This work will be reviewed and, if accepted, will be published on T&C Media with the author's byline.  

The staff at T&C Media wishes everyone a safe and successful semester. We are excited to continue our work, giving voices to the people of Otterbein’s campus.  

More
Today's Lineup
12:00-12:00am Alternative
Newscast
Weekly Where and When 3.25.wav Transcript
The Chirp
This field is required.
Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
All Content © 2024 T&CMedia